BLACK UNION JACK FLAG MOTIF IRON ON EMBROIDERED PATCH APPLIQUEAdd a personal touch of uniqueness to your clothing, shoes and bags etc. with these country inspired iron on appliqués. These versatile motifs can also make perfect adornments to your card making and scrap booking projects alike.
You will receive 1 x embroidered appliqué
- Step 1: Set your iron at temperature between 120 and 150 degrees. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your appliqué or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over the top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the appliqué or embroidered patch to cool down.